How Can Add An FTP Account?
An FTP account creates a folder on the public_html level of your site that allows external users that know the password to upload and download files from that location. Change your password if you think that your account is being used incorrectly.
Note: Please be aware that all users with the correct password will be able to add, edit, and delete files from the directory that you specify for the FTP account, and any directories within the stated directory.
Kindly use the following steps to add an FTP account:
(1) Click on the Ftp Manager button on the home page.
(2) Click on the FTP Accounts link.
(3) Click on the Add Account link.
(4) Enter the name of the FTP account in the Login field and the password for the account in the Password field.
(5) Enter the path to the directory to which this FTP account has access.
(6) Click on the Create button
Warning: If you enter the top-level of the web site by entering a slash (/), all users with the correct password will be able to add, edit, and delete all files on your site. It is advisable to limit an FTP account to a smaller section of your web site.
Was this answer helpful?
This error means that the hostname you are trying to connect to cannot be resolved to an IP...
The error is occurring because there is no server listening at the hostname and port you...
When you FTP into your account, you will see 5 folders (tmp, mail, public_html, public_ftp and...
Deleting an FTP account is as simple as creating as creating the account. Deleting the account...
Here's a list of some of the most common FTP codes you might see:-100 - Codes The requested...